Far From City: 25 kms from city center Cost:
About Ramoji Film city
Open Time:9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
General Guided Tour (without Food)-Adult: INR 900 & Child (3-12 years): INR 800.Ramoji Star Experience (with Food) -Adult: INR 1900 & Child (3-12 years): INR 1600
Layout of Ramoji City
The expansive area Ramoji City has a number of assorted activities within its bounds. As soon as you enter the city, a replica of London bus picks you right up and drops you in a town that resembles the Texas country side. Once you've had your fill of the United States, you can stroll over the Eiffel Tower and Japanese - roofed buildings that lie closeby.
If you haven't had the pleasure of visiting the Amer Palace, you can definitely take a taste of the original thing here at the Amer - palace inspired edifice. Mesmerizing Kalbelia dance performance coupled with melodious music will transport you straight to Rajasthan. Next, you can hop straight into the train that takes you through 'Filmy Dunia', a labyrinth of tunnels that take you from snow - capped mountains to sandy deserts, and is especially delightful to children. Ramoji City also has a huge garden area where you can relax and enjoy in the lap of nature after a long day of fun and frolic.
Things to do at Ramoji Film city
1. Adventure sports:The film city promotes sports like Bungee ejection, Football, swinging and climbing through the loop, basketball and cricket among many other.
2. Studio tour:In this tour, you can go for a tour of the whole studio and can also visit the famous Askari Garden, Japanese Garden, Mughal Garden, Sun Fountain Garden, Angel's Fountain Garden, Sanctuary Garden and many more.
3. Movie magic park:At the Movie Magic Park of the Ramoji Film City, there are sudden earthquake tremors, you can enjoy simulation experience of free fall, amazing acoustic effects, Filmi Duniya and Action Studio if you are a movie lover this is just perfect for you.
4. The birds park called "Wings":Love watching birds or studying them? At Wings, there are a variety of exotic bird species like Green napped Lorikeet, Yellow-streaked Lorry, Swainson Lory etc. If you enjoy spotting birds in their natural surroundings, this is just the place for you.
5. Kid's park:The famous kid's park is filled with adventurous and fun rides that everyone can enjoy to the heart's fullest content. From swing sets to slides, a number of such facilities are available here, which will keep your kids entertained for hours.
6. Live shows:Love theatre? Live shows consist of stunts, drama, music and dance are performed by professional artists who do it with perfection. The thrill of live performances is one of the best things to witness here.
7. Eureka:If you are a lover of history and wish to travel down the ancient historical times and experience the Mughal Period or the majestic Mauryans time, you must visit Eureka. You will be left awestruck by the magnificent displays of national as well as international cultural artefacts. The sheer scale and regalia of this place will leave you awestruck.
Packages and timings at Ramoji Film City
Ramoji Film City offers a wide variety of shows and packages which you can choose from according to your preferences. Some of these include:-
1. One Day 'General' Tour Package
This tour package includes car pick - up and dropping facilities in an AC vehicle right from your place of accommodation. Once you reach the premises, you will be given a thorough tour of Ramoji Film City in Non-A/c Vintage Bus, Driver Batta, Fundustan which is a children's recreational area, Borasura & Rain Dance activity, Ramoji Movie Magic which includes Action Theatre, Filmy Duniya, and Extravaganza show, Entertainment shows at Eureka- Spirit Show, Stunt Show & Dome Theatre Show and Extravaganza show, Adventure park at Fundustan, Shopping at Eureka and Complimentary Rides - Ranger, Break dance, Twister, Super jet and Carousel.
Timings:Arrival at Ramoji Film City: 8:00 AMDeparture from Ramoji Film City: 5:30 PM
Ticket Costs (Excluding taxes):Adult: INR 1050/-Child: INR 950/-Child Criteria: 33" Height / 3 - 12 Yrs
2. Ramoji "STAR EXPERIENCE" 1 Day Tour Package
This tour package includes car pick - up and dropping facilities in an AC vehicle right from your place of accommodation. Upon reaching the premises, you will be welcomed with Souvenir Chocolate Box at Premium Lounge and a ticket for Ramoji Star Experience will be issued. The package itself includes, Facilitated tour of Ramoji Film City by AC coach, Shopping at Eureka - Redemption Coupon worth Rs.75/- to redeem at any of the merchandise stores, Fundustan which is a children's recreational area and Borasura, Rain Dance, Express Entry at Ramoji Movie Magic - Action Theatre, Filmy Duniya, and Lights Camera Action show, Rides - Ranger, Break dance, Twister, Super jet, Carousel, Entertainment shows at Eureka- Spirit Show, Stunt Show & Dome Theatre Show, exotic Birds Park - WINGS, Shooting Locations and Gardens. Buffet Lunch (Veg. & Non-Veg.) in A/C Restaurant, Driver Batta, 1 Bottle of Packaged Drinking Water, Fruit Drink Coupon, Evening Tea / Coffee - Eureka is also included.
Timings:Arrival at Ramoji Film City: 8:00 AMDeparture from Ramoji Film City: 5:30 PM
Ticket Costs (Excluding taxes):Adult : INR 2149/-Child : INR 1949/-Child Criteria: 33" Height / 3 - 12 Yrs
3. Dussehra to Diwali General Day Tour Package
This is another tour facility offered by Ramoji Film City which includes Guided tour of Ramoji Film City in Non-A/c Vintage Bus, Fundustan which is a children's recreational area, Borasura, Toyland & Rain Dance, Ramoji Movie Magic - Action Theatre & Space Yatra, Entertainment shows at Eureka- Spirit of Ramoji, Fort Frontier Wild West Stunt Show, Dada jinn?s Live TV Show & Lights Camera Action (Hollywood Black Light Show), Complimentary Rides - Ranger, Break dance, Twister, Super jet, Carousel, Frisbee Coaster, Shooting Locations & Gardens and exotic Bird Park - WINGS.
Timings:Arrival at Ramoji Film City: 9:00 AMDeparture from Ramoji Film City: 7:30 PM
Ticket Costs (Excluding taxes):Adult: INR 1150/-Child: INR 1050/-Child Criteria: 33" Height / 3 - 12 Yrs
4. Sahas Adventure Tour
For all the adventure buffs out there, Ramoji Film City has the Sahas Adventure Tour which includes activities such as High rope, Net Course, Bungee Ejection, Human Foose ball, Melt Down, Sand Volley Ball, MTB, Fundamental Challenges and Happy Hits.
Timings:Arrival at Ramoji Film City: 2:30 PMDeparture from Ramoji Film City: 6:00 PM
Ticket Costs (Excluding taxes):Adult: INR 999/-Child: INR 799/-Child Criteria: 33" Height / 3 - 12 Yrs
5. Sahas Combo Adventure Package
This includes a tour of the Ramoji Film City followed by adventure activities. Ramoji Film City in Non-A/c Vintage Bus (10 am to 5 pm), Spirit of Ramoji Show, Fort Frontier Wild West Stunt ShowFundustan (Child play area), Borasura, Toyland & Rain Dance, Complimentary Rides at Eureka are followed by activities such as, High Rope Course (Green), Net Course, Bungee Jumping, Big Zip Line, Indian Archery and Rifle Shooting for adults out of which they can choose any three. Activities for children include High Rope Course (Green), Lower Net Course, Kids Bungee Trampoline, Soft Archery, Meltdown and MTB from which they can choose any four.
Timings:Arrival at Ramoji Film City: 9:00 AM Departure from Ramoji Film City: 5:30 PM
Ticket Costs (Excluding taxes):Adult: INR 1600/-Child: INR 1400/-Child Criteria: 33" Height / 3 - 12 Yrs
Best time to visit Ramoji Film city
The best time to visit Ramoji Film City is during winter as Hyderabad gets very hot during summers. You should visit Ramoji Film City from October to February, when the weather is cool and at its best.
How to Reach Ramoji Film city
Local transport facilities are available and easy to get. The nearest railway station to ramoji film city is Secunderabad Jn Train Station which is 22 km away from Ramoji Film City. But if you are travelling in your own vehicle, take the straight road on the Vijayawada Highway from the main city. With a little help from your GPS or the local people, you will reach Ramoji Film city within an hour.
Top Tourist Places in Hyderabad
Ramoji Film city
Hussain Sagar Lake
All Tourist Places in Hyderabad
Where to Stay
A self - sustained enclosure, Ramoji Film City has its own accommodation facilities for the convenience of the visitors. These include Sitara Luxury Hotel, Tara Hotel, Sahara A/c shared accommodation, Shantiniketan Economy Accommodation and Vasundhara Villa.
Best Restaurants Nearby
Ramoji Film City has a number of restaurants to cater to your hunger pangs, and these include Galaxy Restaurant, Hollywood Restaurant, Superstar Restaurant, Dilse Restaurant and Drive In Jimmys.
1. Wear comfortable walking shoes2. Carry water bottles, sunscreen, a hat and sunglasses as it can get pretty hot here3. Beware of monkeys in the garden areas